Our Target Audience are athletes in the South Florida area. Specifically Athletes in high school. The target audience is expanded to former high school athletes (alumni of high schools in the South Florida area). In addition parents of student athletes can be targeted. The product appeals to any gender because each edition is based on a single sport that is gender neutral. The target audience should have at least a high school education but the product should appeal to all income levels as it is not an expensive product.
While working on developing my interview questions I had to decide what I wanted to write about. Due to the time of year I decided I wanted to write about winter training. A series of intense workouts that aim to make everyone on the team faster on the water. Due to the fact that I am a rower it was hard to ask questions, because I already know the answers to most of them, but I managed to come up with some 1. By your definition what is winter training ? 2. Do you think it is a necessary part of training ? 3. If you had a choice would you choose to winter train? 4. What is your reasoning ? 5. What is the most important part of rowing? 6. What is something that most people don't know about rowing ? I conducted these interviews either before or after practice.

Comments
Post a Comment