How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
Production skills include time management, effective use of the programs and communication. These skills have improved throughout the project. For example I have learned the time each task involved in creating this project takes and how to plan into my schedule. I also worked on the programs such as adobe Photoshop and adobe InDesign while in class where I had access to them. This meant that I had to finish my blogging at home if I ran out of time in school. As far as the programs are concerned, throughout the process I had to learn how to speedily and effectively execute what I wanted to complete. This meant that I had to do some research into how to create a certain feature in Photoshop. Finally I had to communicate with the rest of my team in order make sure that our magazines were cohesive. This was extremely prevalent, due to the multitude of revisions we made.
Production skills include time management, effective use of the programs and communication. These skills have improved throughout the project. For example I have learned the time each task involved in creating this project takes and how to plan into my schedule. I also worked on the programs such as adobe Photoshop and adobe InDesign while in class where I had access to them. This meant that I had to finish my blogging at home if I ran out of time in school. As far as the programs are concerned, throughout the process I had to learn how to speedily and effectively execute what I wanted to complete. This meant that I had to do some research into how to create a certain feature in Photoshop. Finally I had to communicate with the rest of my team in order make sure that our magazines were cohesive. This was extremely prevalent, due to the multitude of revisions we made.
Comments
Post a Comment